Effective Date: 6/30/2023
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Information collected directly from you: We may collect personal information directly from you, for example through a web form, during registration, while making a reservation, while setting up an account with us, when you contact us for customer support, or at checkout. Personal information we collect directly from you may include first and last name, address, email address, and phone number.
Information collected from our partners: We may collect personal information about you from our third-party partners and combine it with other information that we collect. Personal information we collect from our partners may include, for example, your demographic information, shopping history, and geographic location.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use information collected about you for any lawful purpose, including the following:
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share the information we collect with other parties, including the following:
● With third-party service providers to assist us with providing and marketing our products and services, such as data hosting services, analytics services, and email service providers.
● With Constant Contact, to send email marketing and text message communications. For more information about how we may use your information with Constant Contact and the
information that may be collected through our email campaigns, see Constant Contact’s Customer Data Notice available at https://www.constantcontact.com/legal/customer-contact-data-notice.
● With any affiliates or joint venture partners that we may have in the future.
● As part of a corporate sale, merger, or acquisition, or other transfer of all or part of our assets, including as part of a bankruptcy proceeding.
● If necessary to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights or the rights of third parties, or to protect the safety or security of any person or entity.
● With your consent or as otherwise disclosed at the time of data collection or sharing.
We may share information that has been de-identified or aggregated without limitation.
Our website may offer interactive features, such as the ability to leave reviews, that you can use to communicate with other website visitors or to submit and post your own content. If you disclose information in one of these forums, this information can be viewed, collected, and used by others.
EMAIL AND TEXT MESSAGE COMMUNICATIONS
If you wish to unsubscribe from our email campaigns, please click on the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of any marketing email sent from us. If you opt out of our email marketing, we will still send you messages related to our transactions and relationship with you.
If you wish to stop receiving text messages from us, reply STOP, QUIT, CANCEL, OPT-OUT, or UNSUBSCRIBE to any text message sent from us. For more information, see our Mobile Messaging Terms and Conditions available at https://wonderbarsteakhouse.com/terms-and-conditions/.
If you have any questions about this policy or our privacy practices, please contact us at email@example.com.
Stay up-to-date with the latest news and specials from Wonderbar Steakhouse, via email or text!
Website Design The STICK Co.